Monday, March 14, 2011

The Holidays 2010

Here it is 2011 and I am finally getting around to finishing up 2010!  Yes, I have been a bit busy! :-)  

Dave and I decided that this year we would make all of our Christmas gifts.  It was an undertaking but one we really enjoyed.  We forgot to take photos of everything we did but we hope that everyone enjoyed their gifts.

Here photos are of the painted flower pots that I gave away as gifts. 

We also made our annual goodies to give away and I forgot to take pictures!!! Ugh!  The bags were really fun.  We bought plain brown paper gift bags with handles and glued a victorian themed christmas picture to each bag.  The bags were filled with Triple Chocolate Cake Pops, Chocolate covered Cherry Cake Pops, Gooey Butter Cookies, Chocolate Chip Cookies, Blueberry-Cranberry-Pepita-Pecan Oatmeal Cookies, Butter Spritz Cookies, Almond Spritz Cookies, and Molasses Cookies.











Here's a picture of my first ever pumpkin pies that I made!  They were my mom's recipe and tasted wonderful!  I also made home made cinnamon rolls for Christmas morning.  Yummy!

No comments: